Unable to lose that extra weight you gained during pregnancy?
During pregnancy, women packed on much weight which makes the body, unfit. To make the body fit and in the proper shape women have to work hard. Usually it’s not easy to get rid-off the extra fats that you put on during pregnancy. But one can maintain her body by the suggestions of the midwife and physiotherapist.
How to Lose Baby Fat after Pregnancy
Watch the above video, where she explains what worked for her.
There are lots of methods to get rid-off that extra weight you packed on during pregnancy. Before you start losing your weight after pregnancy, you have to consider few things. Following are some points that you should surely keep them in your mind.
- As you know during the breastfeeding stage your diet directly affects your child. So your diet plan should be healthy.
- Don’t start to lose the weight just after baby birth.
- Start losing your weight after six months or a year after baby is born to get back in shape.
- Your body needs some rest to come in to pre-pregnancy state.
- The main thing is that you should be aware that when you start losing weight that the baby’s health may not affected by your weight loss.
The first question is why you should lose weight? The answer is really simple that every mum wants to look pretty as she was before pregnancy. There are lots of ways to lose weight to get back into the pre-pregnancy state. I will discuss some of them below:
The question arises here when to start losing your weight to come back into the pre-pregnancy state. After a year of the baby birth one can start losing weight.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day to keep the body hydrated.
- Take your breakfast on time with proper nutrition.
- Eat fresh fruits and juices to keep the body healthy.
- Also the lunch and dinner should be on time and choose proper snacks.
- Also, do your house chores by yourself instead of maid.
- Be patient and give yourself time to get back in the shape.
Pregnancy Weight Loss Exercise
By taking proper exercise you can maintain your body. It should be noted that the exercise must be gentle. Do not go heavy on your body as it can damage than help you get fit. You can do walking and some pelvic exercise. Put your baby in her favorite crib and let her sleep. Never take some tough work-outs just do some light exercises and wait upto six weeks or so or until you feel that you have recovered from the birth. Group classes are a great way to meet other mums and will keep you motivated. Fresh air also gives you soothing effect. Never lose hope and be patient. Your efforts will show good results.
How much calories you need depends on your health. If you have average body weight, then you have to work less to get back your pre-pregnancy state. Because, the average woman gains 15 to 25 pounds of weight during pregnancy. Overweight gains 10 to 20 pounds while the underweight gains 25 to 35 pounds of weight. Usually the overweight women have to work hard to get slim figure. the number of calories you required to sustain yourself and your baby health should be balanced. Don’t go looking for latest fad. Take a look at the list of exercises by webmd too.
Diet Plan to Lose Baby Fat
You should follow a diet plan to get the healthy body as well as slim figure. However, weight loss is a time taking method through diet plan, but it is very effective and healthy. Go to the nearest nutritionist you find in your area. Let him/her know about your weight, height and about your Food habits. This will enable him or her to prepare a diet plan according to your body health and taste in food. The diet plan should not take too much oily food as it creates fats in the body. Diet plan should include fibers and vitamins which give strength and power to the body. At the same time will help you to reduce extra pounds you put on during pregnancy. Your diet plan should contain fruits and vegetables as they provide vitamins minerals and keep the body hydrated. Drink plenty of water to stay fresh and it also helps to digest the food easily. Drink water within small sips and with your closed teeth, which prevent the accumulation of belly fat. Take green tea once during a day it heals your wounds inside the body and keeps it active. It also increases the rate of metabolism in body.
- never take oily foods
- restrain from the fast foods
- avoid the things which contain citrus
- don’t take the food if it were so hot
- take small bites of bread or snacks whatever you are eating
- always choose healthy snacks
- don’t use energy drinks as it may affect baby’s health
- the food you eat should be full of vitamins, proteins and fiber
- make sure you have done your weekly check up
- the number of calories, glucose, and vitamins should be balance.
Above are some useful instructions you must follow them to avoid any kind of misery. because you and your baby are of great worth to your family.
How long it takes to lose baby fat
Never take too much stress or tension that you are not losing your weight. You gained those fat over a long period and it will take you many moths to lose it. Be patient for the good and desired results. It’s a time taking process, but you will get long lasting results.